Data center Singapore specialize in network services and data center solutions to ensure that businesses can focus on other growth areas. A colocation facility will not only give a state-of-the-art- infrastructure where you can house your servers; it will also offer manpower to administer and secure those servers. Data center providers will, therefore, provide uninterrupted power supplies, better networking connections enhance security and higher bandwidth when you sign up with them.
When you choose colocation, it implies that your business is connected securely and globally. Many businesses having on-site servers do not enjoy on-site access to a flexible Internet connection; neither do these businesses have the manpower to monitor the traffic flow. However, in Singapore,data center providers ensure that these businesses can enjoy quicker networking and a resilient Internet connection at affordable prices. This is because data center facilities are typically connected with many transit providers, and they will have huge bandwidth pipes which are capable of handling large volumes of traffic.
Factors you should consider when choosing data center Singapore:
1. When you are looking for data center in Singapore for your business, you need to choose a facility which is not too far away from your location. Else, this may lead to huge transportation costs when you have to send people or machinery for carrying out repairs and upgrades.
2. The colocation facility should also ideally not be in a region which is known to e vulnerable to natural disasters like earthquakes and floods. Geographical stability and seismic activity are factors to consider when choosing a colocation provider.
3. The data center facility you have chosen should have regular, uninterrupted access to power stations and substations so that power supplies to your servers continue uninterrupted even if there is a power outage. They should be able to offer necessary power, cooling systems, fire suppression mechanisms, etc. so that you can be sure your servers are in good hands.
4. Data center providers are also expected to provide round-the-clock technical supports through mails, phone calls, and live chat facilities. They should implement strict security measures like layered security zones with keycard access, mantraps, alarms, secure gates and cabinets, staffed checkpoints, etc. to ensure that there are no possible breaches.
5. Finally, you must consider their pricing structures before signing on the dotted lines. You must inquire about their colocation fees, the charges for additional resources, etc.; you need to know about their uptime guarantees and backup provisions. You have to inquire about their certification levels to be sure the data center provider conforms to regulatory norms and compliance requirements.